This coming weekend just SW of Munich we will have a meeting of 70 people from 18 different nations. These are all Christian young professionals, and we are meeting to learn wisdom from older and wiser people in the same professions. Why?
Because we believe that proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord must mean something to every part of our lives, including our daily work and profession. And we want to grow together in understanding better what that means. If we say Jesus is Lord but that never changes who we are and what we do then we deny that Lordship straight away. If we're serious about following Him then we'll want to know what that looks like- wherever we are.
- Any outstanding visas will be granted;
- Safety travelling - especially those travelling alone;
- The Lord's blessing on those who come - real fellowship, real inspiration and real growth!
- The Lord's blessing on those coming to 'Inspire' - that they would connect really well with those they come to help;
- For these young adults to grow into mature witnesses to Jesus Christ and people who never shy away from living and speaking for Him.
Updates on this and the Balkans missions in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for your prayers.